Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seperate Club Forums

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Thick-Type-Brass-Padlock.jpg

Ah Gowan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Suck it al. I'm the choosen one.

However of I'm the same opinion, the idea has been shot down rather emphatically IMO.

No need to do a summary.

If it gets revisited again in the future, which I'm sure it will, i'll argue against it then, as I'm sure many other would.

I actually hate the idea of having two people argue the case and then putting it to a vote. It should always be an open debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Suck it al. I'm the choosen one.

However of I'm the same opinion, the idea has been shot down rather emphatically IMO.

No need to do a summary.

If it gets revisited again in the future, which I'm sure it will, i'll argue against it then, as I'm sure many other would.

I actually hate the idea of having two people argue the case and then putting it to a vote. It should always be an open debate.
    Posted post 477 on previous thread to Iago. Hopefully it will get a fair hearing on soccer page now where i wont be there to interrupt the flow of the debate. Think it represents a good cross section of the yay sayers feeling on it.
    Will be curious to see if the same posters on here feel inclined to post given that i wont be there to debate it on soccer forum.
    But take a look at third page post 34 just to see how quickly it took some of the nay sayers to get their campaign going. This before I even arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Fake Locke wrote: »
    Will be curious to see if the same posters on here feel inclined to post given that i wont be there to debate it on soccer forum.

Mate, the persecution complex is doing you no favours in trying to get people to support you.

I'm arguing against you as I'm completely against club specific and superthread sub-forums.

Also I'd imagine there won't be the same amount of posts if you don't get involved. But that will merely be because your responsible for about 95% of the posts in support of the idea.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There's only one way to describe this thread

TRAINWRECK.jpg

Fake Locke, I would suggest that when you're arguing a point, you stick to that point. It clouds the issue and you lose whatever credibility you had when you start introducing other topics into the argument. This thread is was initially about separate forums for each club. I've told you before but I'm going to say it one last time - that will not be happening in the foreseeable future, so please don't drag it up again. The soccer forum is very progressive in that it conducts an annual review each summer to see how things can be improved. If you wish to contribute to that discussion when it comes around, please do so, but until then

thats-all-folks.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement