Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scalp infection?

• 21-02-2010 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Am planning on going to te doc over next week or so but thought I'd get some opinions beforehand. I have a huge amount of pimples under my hair and I think I'm getting them from the barbers blade when having my head shaved. I get a blade 3 about once a month and I'm wondering if the blades are properly disinfected between customers. I've tried lots of different barbers but to no avail - spots/pimples keep coming back. Anyone had a similiar problem? Is there a special shampoo that I could use to clear it up? Or does anyone feel that something else is causing it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

If you have used various barbers and still have the same problem then it seems to rule out the barber as the cause.
    Go see your G.P. then come back and tell us what he/she recommends.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement