Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time buyer for electric rc car

Options
  • 21-02-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi, years ago i done alot of nitro car racing, i used a hpi rs4 class car, loved it but the maintenance and breakdowns was a nightmare, wanting to come back and give it another go nothing big just fun BUT i want to go electric this time no fuss just charge and fun.

i want something intermediate and a class from hpi on road, i dont want to spend more than 200euro i want a nice little electric hpi car, so can any of you gents point me in the right direction or give suggestions?

thanks a mill ;);)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Sounds like it has to be an on-road hpi then?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

sorry left that out, ye on road

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fallaci

Hi. If you can wait till Saturday - me and my mates are bashing around in St. Annes park, so if you want to come we have three different elec. models from hpi - you won't get a better chance to see them in action before buy.

ye il come down for a look mate cheers,

also so im thinking of going for a hpi sprint 2......i know the flux is more superior but i dont want to spend to much,

is the sprint 2 decent u think?

• Advertisement

mmm just reading and alot of reviews are saying this is a beginners car,

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fallaci

well... I'd say they're good enough for the price
    We'll be at the track around 11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

If you interested in 1/10th electric, have a look at:
    http://www.dublinmodelracing.com/

Touring car racing in Dundrum on saturdays (see locations)

Advertisement