If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get 42PFL8404H

Options
  • 21-02-2010 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

Hey!!

I'm looking to get the philips 42PFL8404H!!

Can you guys give me a price and let me know if its in stock in dame street.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Thor,

I have a couple of these left in stock and they are retailing at €999.99 instore so with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount that comes to €899.99.

Have a look and let me know what you think - http://www.philipsshop.ie/eightseries.htm

Thanks a mil, Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Thor,

I have a couple of these left in stock and they are retailing at €999.99 instore so with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount that comes to €899.99.

Have a look and let me know what you think - http://www.philipsshop.ie/eightseries.htm

Thanks a mil, Nicola

Thats excellent to hear!!!

i should be in tomorrow or wenesday at the latest to pick one up.

Thanks for the help nicola(Ashley).

Hi Thor

To ensure we have one for you I've reserved one under your boards name.
    Your order number is 2152352.

Hope to see you today or tomorrow.

Its a great set and I can give you a run down on suggested settings to help get the best from it when you call in.

Cheers and thanks for the order:)
    Ash

Hi Thor

To ensure we have one for you I've reserved one under your boards name.
    Your order number is 2152352.

Hope to see you today or tomorrow.

Its a great set and I can give you a run down on suggested settings to help get the best from it when you call in.

Cheers and thanks for the order:)
    Ash

I really do appreciate the help you have given there ash and nicola.

i have deceided to go for an led tv instead. the thing is the one im looking to get is an lg42sl9000.

the reason im going to for the led is because i might as well spend the little extra to get the extra.

anyway i really want to thank you for the help. you replied extremely quickly and answered my question straight away.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thor wrote: »
    I really do appreciate the help you have given there ash and nicola.

i have deceided to go for an led tv instead. the thing is the one im looking to get is an lg42sl9000.

the reason im going to for the led is because i might as well spend the little extra to get the extra.

anyway i really want to thank you for the help. you replied extremely quickly and answered my question straight away.

Thanks

Thor,

no problem and thanks for letting us know - I've PM'd you a tempting quote on a 42 SL9500 and another little tempting offer ;).

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi Thor

Your welcome- we are here to help and guide...

I have the other Philips TV John mentioned to you in store and on display if you'd like me to demo it for you.

Its very nice indeed....

Cheers
    Ash

Hey John and Ashley, Just wanted to say thanks to you both for the help. The tv is fantastic.

I really appreciate the help from both of you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.