Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi, Faulty fish tank light..what to do??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭BillyBoy

My lamp went last week, pretty peeved to see that a lot of people had a similar experience here. Didn't bother trying to go back to Aldi after reading the hassle that other people went through.

Ended up going for this instead. Expensive but its fits perfectly on the tank and requires no hood altering (and the light illuminates the tank very well). It also has a bullb that can be replaced. Happy with my purchase :D

Don't mean to be dragging up an old thread but said I'd post it just in case anybody else was having the problem and wanted another option (hope its ok to post the link mods, if not please delete :) )

Advertisement