Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadmau5 - Olympia - May 7th..

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

I think you've missed the boat in terms of waiting for that day. He played in tripod in october 2008 which was less than half the price of the olympia gig (because mcd hadn't got their greedy hands on him yet) and wasn't full of trendy "scene kids" ready to jump on the next big name. Well glad I avoided the olympia gig.

Sadly i agree, but i harbor hopes that in another country it would be better.

Also poster on page 5 http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=9980651805&topic=20586

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

one of the best nights ive had in a long time. yes it was very packed in, yes there were a lot of dodgy characters around and yes the chants etc were annoying (even moreso when i watch back over the videos, at the time i must've just ignored it) but none of those things are under my control.
    The visuals were absolutely stunning, many who were with me who had seen him live numerous times previously remarked that this was far and away the best performance they'd seen
    I also really enjoyed Moguai(sp??) for the warmup

Advertisement