Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance for running grinds

Options
  • 21-02-2010 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just a quick one there - Anyone know of a cheap insurance for public liability for running grind classes - my wife runs art classes 3 times a week and we need a bit of public liability - Not too much though . I tried a ffew and they were looking from 350 to 500 and that's too much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 phoenixrun

Hi Titan Warrior. I had faced the same problems as yourselves when I went looking for Public Liability Insurance last month. I did find a good website though on the net www.publicliability.ie You can buy the insurance in a few minutes online, my premium came in under 140 euro - far cheaper than quotes I had received previously. You should definitely check it out. Hope its some help.

Advertisement