Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosetta stone questions ?????

Options
  • 21-02-2010 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

I ve seen the posts below and Ive done a couple of searches but tyhey dont seem to cover my questions. I been given a copy of rosetta stone as a birthday present, and there were a couple of things I wanted to know about it

1. How good is it. Im learning French
    2. How proficent can I become. I only have level one and two
    3. What sort of timescale can I expect to build a resonable level of french in.
    4. How much work and how often should I be working on each unit, or how long should I spend on one before I progress to the next level ?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

the more you use it the more proficient you will become.

have you read the box ? or instruction manual that came with it....it should tell you how often you should listen/participate with the programme (I cant remember completely but if you already have a basic grasp of the language then you should advance fairly fast - assuming you pay attention and stick with it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Mr_Hat

My copy didnt come with a box or manual

Advertisement