Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a decent off licence in Salthill?

Options
  • 21-02-2010 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I usually go to Harvest on Father Griffin Road but is there any in salthill?

Not interested in Londis / Centra / Petrol stations. Their selection is ****e and they overcharge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

O'Connors and Lohans both have offies as does the Spinnaker at the end of the prom. Don't know anything about prices etc though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

If wine is your tipple try Lohan's they have a good selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

o'learys londis is good,they dont buy the stock from londis so are much cheaper than an average conveinience store,also at the business over 25 years so must be good to survive,not related but used to work there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

howyanow wrote: »
    o'learys londis is good,they dont buy the stock from londis so are much cheaper than an average conveinience store,also at the business over 25 years so must be good to survive,not related but used to work there!!

No offense intended but that shop is the reason I posted. Perhaps I'm a beer snob but I found their selection was pretty poor ....

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

dafunk wrote: »
    No offense intended but that shop is the reason I posted. Perhaps I'm a beer snob but I found their selection was pretty poor ....
    no bother makes no odds to me,im sure most offies would get a product in for you if you ask them too,used to happen a lot when i worked there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭gmkgreaney

lohans is good but id a bad experience a few weks ago, me and 2 of my friends were going in for a few cans to bring home, we were waiting for our friend to get his beer and the manager a blond women ran us out of there :D whatever her problem was, cow:D sayin that the lads who work there are sound

Advertisement