Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Maths - Paper 2 Option Question 9

Options
  • 22-02-2010 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Does anybody have any notes on the question 9 in the option question, i know its in the old tests and texts 5 book by OD Morris, but i can't find that book anywhere, for obvious reasons. But im wondering if anybody has that book or even has notes or even a place that i can look for notes because it's supposed to be a really easy question to get marks in because only 2% of the country does it and i love probability!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

Does anybody have any notes on the question 9 in the option question, i know its in the old tests and texts 5 book by OD Morris, but i can't find that book anywhere, for obvious reasons. But im wondering if anybody has that book or even has notes or even a place that i can look for notes because it's supposed to be a really easy question to get marks in because only 2% of the country does it and i love probability!

Ask maths teachers in your school/town or any maths teachers you know. My maths teacher has a library of maths books and so do alot i'd say.

Thats the one problem with only 2% doing it, its not profitable for companies t make lots of notes...

if it comes to the worst get grinds and the teacher will give you notes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

The Text and Tests is the best imo, I used it and studied that question over a weekend, did it in the exam too.

Advertisement