Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rules at HTT

• 22-02-2010 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

was put on to this thread by a friend who pointed out that someone was going to try and come over and be pierced by us at a silly age

our rules
    no under 16s.
    over 18 for surface work, microdermals or genital work.
    we also reserve the right to refuse anyone we feel is not equipped to deal with the piercing they have requested.

the law in the UK states that anyone can be pierced as long as they give informed consent. this dumb rule means that it is not illegal to pierce a 10 year old if you believe they understand the procedure and the implications.
    any piercing studio that cares about what they do would not pierce anyone under 16. Anyone who is a member of the TPI union would abide these rules.

best wishes
    G
    Holier than thou
    manchester

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Oppps that was me :o I rang up on saturday and asked! anyway i want to afflecs anyway who did it with a surface bar for 35£

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The rules are there for a very good reason. Reputable piercers and studios HAVE to be responsible because sometimes their customers arent. Some people just like to learn the hard way.

Advertisement