Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch yesterday's club semi final online?

Options
  • 22-02-2010 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi all

I was wondering if anyone knows of any websites to watch yesterdays semi final, the usual rte and tg4 not working and nothing on youtube as yet.

Any other suggestions greatly received, from Kilmurry ibrickane and cannot believe we won, would love to go home to see final pity we're so bloody far away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Fair play to ye..bet Drom are kicking themselves now. Shows up a good standard for the Munster game.
    As for the match, no idea. Think you can replay the sunday sport radio show..they might have segments on the match..other than that your best bet is for someone to upload the highlights from sunday sport to youtube. The final should be showed out here though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 T2912

thanks Tigerandahalf not that i can really take any credit. might try radio1

just emailed setanta to see if they'll be showing it, have taken paddy's day off maybe i should have asked for day after aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 T2912

in case anyone else interested someone has posted clips to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6GOWCWxuDk

Advertisement