Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching From Vodafone Bill Pay to Pay As You Go

• 22-02-2010 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

My grandfather recently got a mobile phone on Vodafone bill pay. The bill is €60 a month, but he uses less that 20 minutes and no texts at all per month.
    There really is no point in him paying this much, so I've decided to switch him to Pay as you go. But Vodafone's site doesn't seem to have any info on switching from Bill Pay to PAYG.
    I've emailed support, but I was just wondering has anyone else ever tried to do this? And what happened?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

It's no bother to do once he is out of contract. Just ring 1907 and tell them he wants to switch back to pay as you go. The issue arises if he is in contract then he will have to buy out the remaining months of the contract to return to pay as you go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement