Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Alarm Issue

Options
  • 22-02-2010 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in. but here goes

We are having an issue with our Eircom phone watch alarm.
    I know what the issue is (low battery in one of the sensors) and I have new batteries ordered.

hoever the alarm is beeping every 2 minutes and its quite loud. does anyone know how to turn this off?

I am not calling out Eircom to pay them €90 to replace a battery.

Cheers
    G.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Moved from Nets & Comms

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Electrical is the best place for this.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

grahambo wrote: »
    Hi All

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in. but here goes

We are having an issue with our Eircom phone watch alarm.
    I know what the issue is (low battery in one of the sensors) and I have new batteries ordered.

hoever the alarm is beeping every 2 minutes and its quite loud. does anyone know how to turn this off?

I am not calling out Eircom to pay them €90 to replace a battery.

Cheers
    G.

Hi grahambo,

Afraid not, only way is to replace the battery. There is a way of turning the volume down but it wont silence the alarm. I will send you a pm with details.

Advertisement