Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealer for Bushnell Elite

Options
  • 22-02-2010 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks anyone know any dealers here or in the North who carry Bushnell Elite scopes?

My brother is after one

Thanks
    Veg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

Vegeta wrote: »
    Hey folks anyone know any dealers here or in the North who carry Bushnell Elite scopes?

My brother is after one

Thanks
    Veg
    This crowd in the UK stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Thanks dwighet, ideally we'd love to go to a bricks and mortar store and trade in his current 7x50 zeiss against one of the top end bushnells (6500 with side focus and target turrets)

We may end up trying to sell the Zeiss scope privately and buying the bushnell online but I'd be a bit reluctant to do it as online shopping can be more hassle than it's worth sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

Vegeta wrote: »
    Thanks dwighet, ideally we'd love to go to a bricks and mortar store and trade in his current 7x50 zeiss against one of the top end bushnells (6500 with side focus and target turrets)

We may end up trying to sell the Zeiss scope privately and buying the bushnell online but I'd be a bit reluctant to do it as online shopping can be more hassle than it's worth sometimes
    No probs mate...Ive dealt with them before and there pretty good....Just make sure they have the item in stock before you pay for it as they will take your money as quick as you can blink and put your item on backorder without any notification to yourself..You could also give tannyoky a ring...I think there in Newry...I will pm you there number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Irish Springer

Hey Mervyn Young in castledawson stocks them and very good to deal with some of the best prices about.

Advertisement