Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woofys kennels near Clane - anyone use them?

Options
  • 22-02-2010 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi

We are going away for a week next week and looking into leaving our 5 month old dog in kennels. Has anyone had any experience using Woofys kennels on the Clane road? They look pretty good, but it's always good to get advice first!

We live in Leixlip in case there are any other recommendations...

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ive used Woofys before (Live in Maynooth)

Theyre quite good but a bit expensive compared to the other place I use in Newcastle--Place called Hollygrove Kennels in Newcastle Village--10 min drive from Maynooth.

Excellent service and my dog always comes home happy and looking well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

I haven't used them but my OHs parents and a neighbour have and both said they were great. They get walked in fields etc. and apparently have a blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Barack Obama

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated :)

Yes, they do seem a bit more expensive (126 per week compared to 100 at the Canine Country Club) but it does look very nice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fluffy123

Hi

We are going away for a week next week and looking into leaving our 5 month old dog in kennels. Has anyone had any experience using Woofys kennels on the Clane road? They look pretty good, but it's always good to get advice first!

We live in Leixlip in case there are any other recommendations...

yes we put our in in february 2010, two labs in and max our 11 year old cat, we were very pleased with the care and attention. When we arrived to collect them, we could see they had just been walked, and did not want to come with use. Max need a lot of tcl as he is a old boy, he was chilled out and relaxed we just started to laugh. I would hightly recommend no matter what the cost. we will use them again.

Advertisement