Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182 Tues 31st August All discussion no ticket sales or swaps.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Burswood wrote: »
    All the standing tickets are sold out :(

was told it was sold out before 11 i kept trying b4 11 to get another ticket for a friend

but i say there will be a few floating around here in the ticket section or simthing closer to the gig im sure if you really wana go you find a ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Blinkme44

A V A wrote: »
    true dat man i love A V A but i tink he should keep that sound to ava tbh and think the new album will be hard guitar riffs and heavey catchy basslines and killer fills with drums by the one and only trv$ brkr

like i said before noboday knows what its goin to be like really with travis's home boy drumming marks electronica/indie and toms "ah whicky whayoes" heheh
    im not mad on AvA, they have a few really good songs and i like LOVE but i hate the long space intro's.oh yea have you seen the new vinyl toy that AvA are releasing durning there tour?

They did say they are picking up where they left of and they were reviewing ideas they had in 2004.if the new album is simular to there the self tittled i will be delighted.

I trust the lads 100% and i know they will make a brilliant album, there isnt one Blink song that i dont like and hopefully there never will.ha

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

I'm going to see them in Leeds Festival in August, 2 days before the 02 gig, but it would still have been cool to see them again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Please god no. If it's any of the bands you mentioned I will be gutted

not even wheezer??

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

Weezer and Fallout Boy :cool:

• Advertisement

neilk32 wrote: »
    Weezer and Fallout Boy :cool:
    i am so happy fallout bot broke up cause i would die if they supported Blink and i had to listen to them.ha

i like the ava intro me self i think they are kool yes that toy is so kool man really good

fall out use to be good . . . . . but after from under the cork tree they just lost it to be fair

Mr.S wrote: »
    My guess is Motion City Soundtrack & local support (Fox Avenue seem to be getting cosey with MCD latley, could well be them:)
    ha i only found out the other night that my cousin plays in fox avenue.ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

not even wheezer??

Sorry, I meant youmeatsix/all time low/enter shikari

dont think you me at six will play theyve jusy played in ireland and just supported paramore not so long ago in the o2

its probly b motion city sound track

• Advertisement

i like the ava intro me self i think they are kool yes that toy is so kool man really good

fall out use to be good . . . . . but after from under the cork tree they just lost it to be fair
    yea i would love the 3 foot toy but it would cost a bomb so i might get the 3" one if its cheap.

and i agree with you with fallout, i used to love grand theft autumn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Blinkme44 wrote: »
    i am so happy fallout bot broke up cause i would die if they supported Blink and i had to listen to them.ha

haha, dead right
    Sorry, I meant youmeatsix/all time low/enter shikari

then we are in agreement!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

Do ye think 3 people with seated tickets will be able to get down to standing? Damn alarm never went off this morning!

Do ye think 3 people with seated tickets will be able to get down to standing? Damn alarm never went off this morning!
    no buddy if you dont have a seating ticket your only allowed in the seating area

I said it before.. If you have seated tickets and want to stand (or the other way around) sell/swap yours for whatever you want.
    There is limits on the amount of standing/seated tickets for a reason..

yea i would love the 3 foot toy but it would cost a bomb so i might get the 3" one if its cheap.

were are you getting the 3"??

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

My guess is Motion City Soundtrack & local support (Fox Avenue seem to be getting cosey with MCD latley, could well be them:)

Motion City Soundtrack would'nt be a bad support really, went to see them a few years ago and there were excellent.

Whoa had no idea FOB broke up. Glad they aren't a support option now. Seen them 5/6 yrs ago but hated all the stuff after from under the cork tree (which still wasn't their best album)

motion city soundtrack aren't awful but I wouldn't be happy with them getting the slot either.

I really hope fox avenue, home star runner, other Dublin bands don't get a support slot. I see them at enough other gigs already

blink shop or ebay, bit pricey for a plastic figure though haha

i would pay the prices they ask online for little toy probly just buy at the concert im going to get a load

were are you getting the 3"??

eh i have my connections;D.

sure there will be a load on ebay after the AvA tour and maybe hot topic will start producing them like they did with the Blink tour bunny

• Advertisement

wooo getting sorted with media passes for the concert

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tried to order standing tickets for my sister at 10 am and they were all gone, ****ing hell. they better add a second date.

wooo getting sorted with media passes for the concert

Not even the bands publicist is issuing those yet, it's way too early. How did you pull that off?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Diamondsandrose

<snip>

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

What did she post?

Not even the bands publicist is issuing those yet, it's way too early. How did you pull that off?

my best mates uncle is high up in mud promotions and he's gotten all sort of passes before in loads of concerts so ye maybe it is to early he said he would defo be getting us some kind of pass he got my best mate back stage for green day with his mate so id say we'll get something like that i dont care once were behind were the action is (no pun intended) haha

why was she banned what did she say

She was trying to sell a ticket for 80 or 90 euros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 FeatherWeather

Has anybody here stood in the o2 before? I've only been to Marlay Park, was in the pit and you could move through the crowd real easy, just looking at videos of the o2 and it looks way more dense, is it hard to get to the front? Would you have to come early and are you kind of stuck where you are?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Has anybody here stood in the o2 before? I've only been to Marlay Park, was in the pit and you could move through the crowd real easy, just looking at videos of the o2 and it looks way more dense, is it hard to get to the front? Would you have to come early and are you kind of stuck where you are?

Depends on the gig. They will most likely install a pit at this type of gig so it will be a similar setup to what you had at Marley Park. If you wanted to get access to the pit you'd need to be queuing from late afternoon at least.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 jemmadm

When I saw Blink at the MEN, people were queueing before 10am! One of these was a friend of mine haha so I got to be at the front without waiting for hours :)

Advertisement