Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182 Tues 31st August All discussion no ticket sales or swaps.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Tenks

Mr.S wrote: »
    Setlist from last night in Scotland:
    1. Dumpweed
    2. Feeling This
    3. The Rock Show
    4. What's My Age Again?
    5. I Miss You
    6. Stay Together For The Kids
    7. Down
    8. Always
    9. Stockholm Syndrome
    10. First Date
    11. Man Overboard
    12. Don't Leave Me
    13. Not Now
    14. All The Small Things
    15. Reckless Abandon
    16. Josie
    17. Anthem Part 2
    Encore:
    18. Travis Barker Drum Solo
    19. Carousel
    20. Dammit

And apparently Our Lunar Activities have pulled from the shows, leaving Twin Atlantic as the only support.
    Wow, I remember hearing that they wouldnt ever play Adam's Song again, guess it's true. Anyone know why?

My dream of hearing Dysentery Gary wont be coming true this time by the looks of it. :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,011 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No
    'Going Away to College'
    or
    'Adam's Song'
    ? :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

my friends sent me videos of the gig and pictures and god the set up is very plain and simple, same as last time they could of done a bit more :P

and the set list is a bit short considering they play fast and they are short songs, and they are a headline act aswell so i hope that isnt their set list for festivals !!

Gah just realised no
    Untitled or Aliens Exist
    either! Blinks' back catelogue is too awesome for its own good.

Tenks wrote: »
    Gah just realised no
    Untitled or Aliens Exist
    either! Blinks' back catelogue is too awesome for its own good.
    Or
    Carousel
    ? :(

• Advertisement

yes there
    carousel
    is on the encore

and im glad there is a few songs form the untilted album :)

A V A wrote: »
    yes there
    carousel
    is on the encore
    Missed that completely! :pac:

ah crap did i write it wrong ???

2446.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Was really hoping for
    Aliens Exist
    Lame!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

and the set list is a bit short considering they play fast and they are short songs, and they are a headline act aswell so i hope that isnt their set list for festivals !!

i think it'll be pretty the same setlist for festivals.....they aren't known for having a pretty longish set...(unlike say green day) unfortunately :(

so do people mind if i put stuff up regarding blink info ??? ill obviously pu spoiler tags on it if people dont want to read it

Mr.S wrote: »
    Setlist from last night in Scotland:

And apparently Our Lunar Activities have pulled from the shows, leaving Twin Atlantic as the only support.

Our Lunar Activities are still listed for tonight + dublin's shows on last.fm
    http://www.last.fm/music/Our+Lunar+Activities/+events
    but then again that's probaly because it's user edited and nobody decided to remove them yet.....
    seems their myspace has been deleted...broke up possibly? would seem a bit silly to break up just before playing a couple of huge gigs supporting a band like blink-182...

but doesn't matter i guess either way, cos they're ****..just means an extended period of time with no bands playing rather then them :D

so do people mind if i put stuff up regarding blink info ??? ill obviously pu spoiler tags on it if people dont want to read it

What sort of Info? :eek:

emm im not sure liek if anything happens and interesting stuff etc

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Are you asking can you post information about blink 182 in a blink 182 thread? Wow you really take pointless posts to a new level. But to answer, yes you are allowed post about blink in this thread.

And if you reply to me it, please ensure that it's on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Well as long if this information isn't invading someone's privacy nor has the potential to put someone in harm's way, it should be fine.

lordgoat wrote: »
    Are you asking can you post information about blink 182 in a blink 182 thread? Wow you really take pointless posts to a new level. But to answer, yes you are allowed post about blink in this thread.

And if you reply to me it, please ensure that it's on topic.

jaysus sorry ? its a reasonable question because people may not want things posted up on the thread that might ruin it for them when they get to the concert !!!they might look at the spoilers by a mistake , i was only trying take into account what other people may want thats all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

jaysus sorry ? its a reasonable question because people may not want things posted up on the thread that might ruin it for them when they get to the concert !!!they might look at the spoilers by a mistake , i was only trying take into account what other people may want thats all :)

It's a thread about live Blink-182. If what you have to say is on-topic and has the potential to spur discussion then by all means chime in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Ghostbusthat

Delighted that Our Lunar Activites have pulled out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Seen them at Pukkelpop at the weekend and were great kinda surprise by the gig in a good way :) .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Why have they stopped playing Adam's Song? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Quite similar set to what they played last time in the Point.

Fringe wrote: »
    Why have they stopped playing Adam's Song? :(

Apparntly that DJ-AM dude who died last year was very good friends with Travis...They ended up postponing a few dates because of his death. DJ-AM's real name is actually Adam...and considering what the song is about (death) they probaly stopped playing it as a sign of respect.

well said nitro

the songs about suicide and someone who harmed them selves and travis was very close to adam goldstein and when they put off shows in respect for him after that they didnt feel comfortable playing it

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭mark182

In 182 hours I shall be Qing at the O2 Wooo Hooo! Yay

so what time u guna que at mark :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

ok quick question i bought theses tickets two days before relise with 02 piority tickets! but they havnt come in the post..........im starting to panic!? is anyone else still waiting??? should i ring ticket master?????????

i really dont wanna miss this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

sophie1234 wrote: »
    ok quick question i bought theses tickets two days before relise with 02 piority tickets! but they havnt come in the post..........im starting to panic!? is anyone else still waiting??? should i ring ticket master?????????

i really dont wanna miss this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

em i would say contact them i would be worrying aswell !! im sure they will come :)

Advertisement