Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182 Tues 31st August All discussion no ticket sales or swaps.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i didnt see any advertisement about extra tickets goin on sale :(

thats a bit stupid isnt it !! you would think they would let poeple know.people i know couldn't get a ticket

151487740-3e93d91642e8e56f509367901c436833.4c765740-scaled.jpg
    151456646.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1282825087&Signature=Ko%2BOEHGTyMVGjlkHB1u5r1W75WE%3D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

When you get the tickets unavailable screen it clearly says "FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears." but most people don't bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

A V A wrote: »
    thats a bit stupid isnt it !! you would think they would let poeple know.people i know couldn't get a ticket

It's not like they sold out quick, as long as they tried the day they were released I can't see how anyone would have had a problem getting tickets.

• Advertisement

people couldnt get tickets after 10 minutes the standing tickets went on sale!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

They would probably announce it if a significant number of standing tickets went back on sale, like 100+. I was probably lucky and got one of a handful of tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 skp120

Hey everyone

Do you guys think if my friend and I queue at 4pm we will still get good views? I read back on the thread and seen mentions of some people going at 7am but theres no way i'll be there that early!
    Also is it true the o2 bars are 21+? I'm 20, bit dissappointed after hearing that!

Lastly..do you guys reckon there will be a good crowd in Fibbers afterwards? If not what is the best place (for 2 girls, 19 & 20) to go drinking on a tuesday in Dublin

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

skp120 wrote: »
    Hey everyone

Do you guys think if my friend and I queue at 4pm we will still get good views? I read back on the thread and seen mentions of some people going at 7am but theres no way i'll be there that early!
    Also is it true the o2 bars are 21+? I'm 20, bit dissappointed after hearing that!

Lastly..do you guys reckon there will be a good crowd in Fibbers afterwards? If not what is the best place (for 2 girls, 19 & 20) to go drinking on a tuesday in Dublin

Thanks!

I'd say 4 would definitely be early enough to queue and get a good spot for yiz.
    Yeah its over 21, I'm 19 and have been refused every time I've been there, although my mate got served so worth a go.
    Can't think of too many places but Messer Maguires at O'Connell bridge could be good craic for yiz.

im get served and im 19 just give it a wack :P

messers would be good, bruxshells on upper grafton street also , it depens what your into , do you want to go to a rock indie bar or just a place to go ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

people couldnt get tickets after 10 minutes the standing tickets went on sale!!!
    Jaysus I done grand after a couple days then

the tour merch :D
    2ag1dep-1024x577.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nothing there takes my eye.. especially not at €25 a shirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yeah that's pretty much what they had at pukkelpop. Didn't have the hoody though, nothing spectacular.

Thanks, we would prefer a rock bar to be honest

what is fibbers like on a Tuesday? Staying very close to it

Eek the merch isn't too good, might just skip the merch tables and go straight to the standing area

basquille wrote: »

i think they are quite cool :) considering last time they only had the smily logos on a t shirt !!:P 25 has always been the price , either 20 or 25 , their good quality aswell :) i collect concert tshirts :)

iv only been to fibbers on a teusday once and it was the crack :P, if its close just go :)_

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I bought the white one at the bottom at Pukkelpop

really good interview the questions some up what every one is thinking :)
    http://www.wdr.de/tv/rockpalast/extra/konzerte/2010/0820/index.jsp?mid=222827

red ,, are the sizes all fcuked up ?like a med is really big things like that etc

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Might pick up the blue or red one, they look decent.

• Advertisement

i think i might pick up both tour shirts , black and white one, but i want the red one or the hoodie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

For the price of two T Shirts you could have change from the price of a concert ticket, thats stupid.

im just getting them to have for later on the line when im older ,and because they are my favorite band

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Mr.S wrote: »
    I wonder if they will have thoes Bunny model things? I want one of them!

bunny.jpg

I think i read somewhere that they are only selling 60 of them at each show. How true that is i dont know tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

I just want to point out that you dont always need to queue from a ridiculously early hour to get a pit ticket. When I was at Green Day last year I managed to blag 5 pit tickets from a security man about 10mins before the band came on stage. When I got into the pit I then managed to push my way right up to the barrier! It was probably a total fluke on my behalf, but it was the best night of my life:D

I think i read somewhere that they are only selling 60 of them at each show. How true that is i dont know tho!

your dead right !!!!! it was the same for the american shows :)
    they will be on sale aswell my mate got one at glasgow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 XxXNIMRODXxX

I don't know if my tickets are for seats or standing!...

when i checkked the reciept it says seat numbers but i printed out the ticket and it says 'Ground floor standin u16s must be acco by parent/guar'
    then

Section: Stand
    Number: G4 8_ _ ( i didnt want to post the numbers =P!)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Rafcam

How have some people already got pit passes? :o
    Is there anywhere you can get them at this stage? Or do I just need to queue early?

P.s How do you thank people for their posts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

basquille wrote: »

...and the rest!

Have you seen the price of shirts at an 02 gig? I bet you can almost double that €25 that they were on sale for at that gig.

• Advertisement

2507.jpgSound+Check+S8.jpg151487740-3e93d91642e8e56f509367901c436833.4c765740-scaled

Advertisement