Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182 Tues 31st August All discussion no ticket sales or swaps.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Few of mine from Pukkelpop

40960_10150250557480521_777045520_14113690_5697206_n.jpg

40960_10150250557495521_777045520_14113693_1002383_n.jpg

40960_10150250557520521_777045520_14113697_2826141_n.jpg

45176_10150250558160521_777045520_14113707_2880236_n.jpg

45176_10150250558175521_777045520_14113710_3988905_n.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Rafcam wrote: »
    P.s How do you thank people for their posts?

Click the thumbs up sign on their post!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Rafcam

Click the thumbs up sign on their post!

Ah! I've just figured out that I need 10 posts to be able to thank people. That's why I couldn't see the thumbs up! Thank you though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Penguin13

Just wondering if anyone knows the official estimated time for the end of the gig??

If not, what are people's own estimations (through experience or just cop-on)??

Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

there would never be an "official" end time at any gig really :rolleyes: dont know a few poeple have said half 10 or around that time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

anybody else watch the tom interview posted on the last page? what did you think he ment when he said they were working on interesting ways of releasing their new music? are blink going to try and pull a radiohead?

anyway, i cant wait for this show. i didnt go the last time they were here and i have regretted it ever since, i get to redeem myself on tuesday.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

A V A wrote: »
    there would never be an "official" end time at any gig really :rolleyes: dont know a few poeple have said half 10 or around that time

The 02 has a curfew. It's 11pm as far as i know but i could be incorrect.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

lordgoat wrote: »

thats not an official time, its a guess you mongoloid. no need for the smug faces, most especially when you are making a tw*t of yourself!:D:):rolleyes::cool:

thats not an official time, its a guess you mongoloid. no need for the smug faces, most especially when you are making a tw*t of yourself!:D:):rolleyes::cool:

You really are an unpleasent person. And yes, there is an offical time by which the bands must be finished, that time is generally 11pm, every band I have seen at the O2 has been off stage by 11. It's the same curfew across the country for most live events, the guards were called and refused to allow a band do an encore at a gig I was at during the week as they had played past 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

You really are an unpleasent person. And yes, there is an offical time by which the bands must be finished, that time is generally 11pm, every band I have seen at the O2 has been off stage by 11. It's the same curfew across the country for most live events, the guards were called and refused to allow a band do an encore at a gig I was at during the week as they had played past 11.

*wonders how screwed "guns n roses" are gonna be on wednesday*

• Advertisement

he wasnt being smug atall just giving his input !:)
    lordgoat wrote: »

but not all bands will finish up at 11 tho, i was just trying to say that you couldnt tell and its diferent with each band

1008280917537258000apx4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Anyone going to que early?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Should someone not be banned for something like this, its just totally unnecessary...

_sparkie_ wrote: »
    anybody else watch the tom interview posted on the last page? what did you think he ment when he said they were working on interesting ways of releasing their new music? are blink going to try and pull a radiohead?

anyway, i cant wait for this show. i didnt go the last time they were here and i have regretted it ever since, i get to redeem myself on tuesday.

toms band angels and airwaves did it with their latest album, and he wanted to release the last blink album for free, you never know they might do it agian with blink but blink are still on interscope etc there is no way in hell they would let anything go for free !!!!
    and radiohead are not the only band that released and album for free etc and dont think they were the first

Should someone not be banned for something like this, its just totally unnecessary...

just report them ??

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Right. I know this question has been asked time and again, with a few saying they already have a pass.

But once and for all, definitively can someone say whether or not there is a pit at this concert.

that has been answered o many times with so many diferent answers :P:)
    who knows their might be , but their may not be

but not all bands will finish up at 11 tho, i was just trying to say that you couldnt tell and its diferent with each band
    they'll all be finished before 11 or face hefty fines.
    IRcolm wrote: »
    Right. I know this question has been asked time and again, with a few saying they already have a pass.

But once and for all, definitively can someone say whether or not there is a pit at this concert.
    Contact the o2 tomorrow? :P they're probaly the only ones to know for certain.

• Advertisement

they'll all be finished before 11 or face hefty fines.

never said they would be finished after that ?? you can tell what time a band will finish in the o2 , every band is different

never said they would be finished after that ?? you can tell what time a band will finish in the o2 , every band is different

"most" bands finish up around 10:30 - 10:45.

Blink'll be closer to 10:30 :(

ye thats what i was saying :P sure that normal for them

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Thanks for that. Really enjoyed how it ended.:rolleyes:

toms band angels and airwaves did it with their latest album, and he wanted to release the last blink album for free, you never know they might do it agian with blink but blink are still on interscope etc there is no way in hell they would let anything go for free !!!!
    and radiohead are not the only band that released and album for free etc and dont think they were the first

but would anybody have actually paid for the abomination that was 'love'? i know i would not have.

i know radiohead are not the only band to have released a free album but there are by far the most famous of the bands that have released a free album.

_sparkie_ wrote: »
    but would anybody have actually paid for the abomination that was 'love'? i know i would not have.

i know radiohead are not the only band to have released a free album but there are by far the most famous of the bands that have released a free album.

i would have bought the album and i know plenty others would have aswell.its good album ,but thats your own opinion .
    i wouldnt buy a radiohead album if it was on sale or wouldnt get it even if it was free

they are one of the most known bands

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Tenks

I thought Love was a cracking album tbf. :o

funny pic of mark at leeds

153499856.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1283102951&Signature=3ChPskSje6X0fXxMziYu4oMRFCM%3D

shot of blink at leeds form the sound tour 153019187.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1283103948&Signature=iA%2BQWnufGZb9Dqt47mLv%2B5FF4WU%3D

• Advertisement

Tenks wrote: »
    I thought Love was a cracking album tbf. :o

really? i really like 'we dont need to whisper' but after that it all went down hill. by the third album tom was just ripping off his own ideas from earlier songs, he would have been better off ripping somebody else's music.

Advertisement