Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182 Tues 31st August All discussion no ticket sales or swaps.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

i miss those old style ticketmaster tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

anyone know stage times for the gig tomorrow night?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Mr.S wrote: »
    Found this today:D

154056768-517726e8b23639884fe9ac24f3a661a4.4c7bea98-full.jpg

Crazy how its been nearly 6 years.

what is it it didnt come up for me

ticket mast do say there no pit and then there turn out to be one, my brother mate works for the security company that does the barreirs etc said they decide on the que etc !!!

and the lad on my road said there is one !!! he was in there today and they were getting it ready:S:S

whats the big deal if there is , if you want to be in the pit go early and cue , thats all you can do

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Could not have said it better myself. Much better go up early, queue and about 2 either get a wristband or find out there's none.

• Advertisement

em to be honest lads i wont be lettin anyone push pass me after quing the whole day !! i dont think its very fair, cued at new found glory and drunk lads trying to push me out of the way at the barreir and he got a slap:P i dont think its fair , but shure what can you do

the tickets seem to be sold out now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 26690

I have wristbands for the blueroom and Im wondering what they can be used for? I got them off facebook ages ago, I have to pick them up from the o2! If I go into the bar can I skip the que? Could I get a pit pass, if there is one earlier? Or do I have to go through the ticket checking and then into the blueroom?
    Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

http://www.nme.com/news/blink-182/52760

No one else find toilet/sex humour coming from blokes in their mid to late 30's a bit sad? I bet they laugh when someone says Uranus.

It's Blink 182, what were you expecting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Here bit random this lads but a group of my mates are queing up real early to get into the pit/the front whichever it'll be! which just isnt my scene so I;m thinking of heading in around half 7 and just watching Blink on my own and meeting up with them afterwards!

Just wonderign what are Blink gigs like on your own? there won't be tonnes of drunken scumbags will there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I'm going on my own too. My friends don't like gigs. Hopefuly it will still be great fun!:D

Mr.S wrote: »
    By pushing i mean walking into the crowd as far as physically possible, which gets you pretty much to front. Obviously i'm not going to be shoving my way through the crowd and pulling people off the barrier :rolleyes:

sorry just i have had it done to me and have seen it done plenty of times before and it wasnt pleasant :S

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Listening to Anthem Part II: so this is what 2002 / being 14 was like again.

Nostalgic fun ahoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Happy Blink 182 Day all :D

This gig has been years in the making. I feel all 16 again! Even last night I booked Sum 41 in Glasgow, just to make the teenagery feeling complete.

Hope everyone has a ball tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

Where would you guys recommend to park? I'm thinking of driving up. The o2 is only 45mins from me so I can leave whenever.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

Ticketmaster have car park tickets for sale for €10. the car park's around sherriff street/east wall junction. apart from that, I wouldn't really know where to go for free parking.

are there 2 support bands on tonight or is it just twin atlantic?

and what time are blink 182 due on stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Think it's just the one support now - Twin Atlantic.

Am in Dublin now too.. making my way towards the North Star to check in.

154372907-37d07f6a188b79ba5a9d1b3e36fe7264.4c7cd2a0-full.jpg

Queue has about 250 in right now.
    If your entrance 1 OR 3, queue around at entrance 3.
    Security just told me depending on how the queue goes, will determine if there is a pit.
    But he did say if it keeps growing it's likely.

Snooch to the nooch!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Jaysus, early for a queue alright! I don't plan on showing up til half seven or so :pac:

Ahh to be young and enthusiastic again.

*starts queuing for Joanna Newsom in a fortnight, even though I have reserved seating*

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sh*te support, so couple of bevvies beforehand.

I'll be there about 7.30 - 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Probably inevitable this would happen but not really arsed queuing now. :/

Queuing isn't as appealing when you don't have to skip school to do it anyway :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

basquille wrote: »
    Sh*te support, so couple of bevvies beforehand.

I'll be there about 7.30 - 8

Same, off work at 5, so home for half, have dinner, into town for a pint or two and then hit the O2 around 8 or so.

There's a few nut jockeys standing beside us just shouting and making funny remarks out of everything. Wrecking my head!!
    The rest of the queue is grand, WHY have I to be beside these?

I'd nearly move back further just so I don't have to listen to them.:mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yup heading into town at around 6/6.30 head to that pub under Tara St for a few pints and then head up

6.30PM Doors
    7.45PM Twin Atlantic
    9.00PM Blink 182
    *times subject to chang

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

CMpunked wrote: »
    There's a few nut jockeys standing beside us just shouting and making funny remarks out of everything. Wrecking my head!!
    The rest of the queue is grand, WHY have I to be beside these?

I'd nearly move back further just so I don't have to listen to them.:mad:
    Its probably AVA :P

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Tenks

250 person line already? I wasnt planning on going until after 5, guess my chances of getting into the pit are slim to none.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yup heading into town at around 6/6.30 head to that pub under Tara St for a few pints and then head up

6.30PM Doors
    7.45PM Twin Atlantic
    9.00PM Blink 182
    *times subject to chang

Those times definite?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Frisbee wrote: »
    Those times definite?

Well they were on MCD.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Now that AVA's not here I just wanna say....Blink are sh*t :p:p