Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182 Tues 31st August All discussion no ticket sales or swaps.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

illmonkey wrote: »
    Thanks, but its now saying there are none :(

Oh really? Sorry about that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

mine says "section stand" in the email but on the order details on the ticketmaster site it says section stand, row g3, seat numbers

Mine's the same. As long as it says standing, and doesn't have a block, I'm sure it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

mine says "section stand" in the email but on the order details on the ticketmaster site it says section stand, row g3, seat numbers

Oh yeah same here act, mite get onto ticketmaster just to make sure

kateos2 wrote: »
    Mine's the same. As long as it says standing, and doesn't have a block, I'm sure it's fine.

Yeah I rang them straight after Seeing it (there's no way I'm going to sit at a blink 182 concert!) and teh woman just said all tickets have to have a number so that's why they are like that but they're definitely standing tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

In the ticketmaster FAQs
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]General Admission tickets are numbered so we can keep a track of ticketing and do not reflect any actual seating location.[/FONT]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 hedon182

Do people stand in the tiered areas?
    here in the uk, when you get your reserved 'seat' you stand there, not complaining, just wanted to know!

In the ticketmaster FAQs

Ah the FAQs usually have the answer..I was just too impaitent to check since I wanted to cancel the order asap if they were intact seated tickets! We can all stop panicking now lol

doss the o2 usually have a pit in the standing area? I have only been to a fully seated show there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Ah the FAQs usually have the answer..I was just too impaitent to check since I wanted to cancel the order asap if they were intact seated tickets! We can all stop panicking now lol

doss the o2 usually have a pit in the standing area? I have only been to a fully seated show there.

For paramore they did (or so I heard), but I was at David Gray and Lily Allen and they didn't, so i must depend on who's playing.

hedon182 wrote: »
    Do people stand in the tiered areas?
    here in the uk, when you get your reserved 'seat' you stand there, not complaining, just wanted to know!

I was at one concert there late last year (miley Cyrus, for shame) people in the seated parts were all sitting. We had seats in the front row and everyone in the seats around the stage were allowed stand. After about one song a lot of people (mostly adults) from the tiered seating came down to thefront and stood in front of us so security weren't too strict about it near the stage.
    Not to sound like a Debbie downer but I do wish they were a *little* more strict about it. Stand if you want but stay in the seats you paid for!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Can anyone help me out with an O2 password?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Pre-sale appears to be sold out Zwillinge.

EDIT: Actually appears to be tickets now again!

The presale is sold out, it sold out about 15 minutes after going on sale I think

basquille wrote: »
    Pre-sale appears to be sold out Zwillinge.

EDIT: Actually appears to be tickets now again!

My net wouldn't work earlier :(:(

It looks like tickets are there alright. But I don't have the password thingie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭The Living Few

That's a tough break that the pre-sale sold out so quick. Ah well, I got mine so I'm happy...................."I'm sick of offending everyone I meet. I'm sick of crying myself to sleep on rubber sheets. I had an accident today, I left a soil on a bus seat, I didn't know what to say"

That's a tough break that the pre-sale sold out so quick. Ah well, I got mine so I'm happy...................."I'm sick of offending everyone I meet. I'm sick of crying myself to sleep on rubber sheets. I had an accident today, I left a soil on a bus seat, I didn't know what to say"

I guess it's not sold out just yet, there's more tickets available now for anyone who has a password!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

What's the password?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 illmonkey

I guess it's not sold out just yet, there's more tickets available now for anyone who has a password!
    I just got 2 tickets, thanks so much punkindruplic, I own you a beer.

hahah awesome song!

and punkindrublic thanks for your input! i was thinking about getting 1st level tiered, somewhere in the middlish, seeing as i was right at the front at the toronto show! just to get a different view, maybe record a couple of songs?

illmonkey wrote: »
    I just got 2 tickets, thanks so much punkindruplic, I own you a beer.

Glad I could help out!!

Think I just missed the last ones :(

Oh well, thanks punkindrublic all the same.

I'm on general public hunting now on Thursday :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fillyflyers

Like many others i have an O2 uk number, would anyone who hasn't used all 4 of their presale tickets up be willing to send me the presale password to help me out? thanks:)

P.s to any who have seen Blink before your in for a treat, greatest band ever:)

Think I just missed the last ones :(

Oh well, thanks punkindrublic all the same.

I'm on general public hunting now on Thursday :D

sorry it was too late! I had 3 codes and only 1 of them got put to use since it sold out so quick! Good luck on thurs, if you're online at 9am I reckon u will have a good chance at getting one

Got my 4 seated tickets (BLOCKC, row 28, seats 82-85).. which puts me about here methinks!

15225662.jpg

Am happy enough with that I think.. look like pretty decent seats!

PS - €22.20 in Service Charges?!? I forgot how much of an utter rip-off merchant Ticketmaster are!

nice tryin' man ;)

anyone with a code that only got two tickets please pm me the code, so i can get the other two?

Cheers :D

sorry it was too late! I had 3 codes and only 1 of them got put to use since it sold out so quick! Good luck on thurs, if you're online at 9am I reckon u will have a good chance at getting one

That's what I'm hoping for now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 illmonkey

Got my 4 seated tickets (BLOCKC, row 28, seats 82-85).. which puts me about here methinks!

15225662.jpg

Am happy enough with that I think.. look like pretty decent seats!

PS - €22.20 in Service Charges?!? I forgot how much of an utter rip-off merchant Ticketmaster are!
    The floor plan I've got is different, so less people in seats in front. (This is the floorplan from the event details)

I'm near you too!
    12902s.gif

Oh yeah.. I clicked on the sole 'Seating' chart accidentally.

Cheers for letting me know.

Very happy with those seats so.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Seated tickets at a Blink concert?

I don't think I could do it... :pac:

Frisbee wrote: »
    Seated tickets at a Blink concert?

I don't think I could do it... :pac:
    Well.. I've two reasons:

a) I reckon it's gonna be a very young crowd at the gig.. especially in the Standing area. No offence to the younger fans but some of those "young un's" can make a gig a fecking nightmare!

b) My girlfriend is quite short and I do feel bad for her during standing gigs as she can't see the stage, bar of course in the Ambassador.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fillyflyers

Big ask but would some kind person care to get a friend or relatives phone and get me a unique code to gain 4 tickets? Would be much appreciated:)

Advertisement