Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Storlyland

Options
  • 22-02-2010 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Anyone following this year's episodes? I really like Zombie Bashers, but almost got voted off last week which is a bit disappointing. Thought Butcher's first ep was ok but not so mad about the second.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Yeah the zombie bashers is my favourite too, but it seems it's on thin ice.. The standard is low enough this year generally. Hard to pick a winner. There's no Hardy Bucks there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I liked Zombie Bashers and Butchers, but my vote went with Butchers...
    Didn't like any of the other 3 shows...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Loriharton

Hey,

I'm actually involved in Zombie Bashers at the moment. Everyone's working really hard on it and I personally think it's a really original and funny spin on the zombie genre so if you like it and you want to keep it in just go to www.rte.ie/storyland and vote for Zombie Bashers!

Sorry for the plug but I really like the show and think it deserves to stay in-you can't blame a girl for trying!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Zombie bashers is easily the best and the new character they threw in at the end of the last episode will definitely have me watching next time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

That dude at the end comes from Hardy Bucks of course! Nice coup to get him, I wonder will he play this role as well. I liked Duffy init too. Didn't even bother watch the rest of the Ep 3's, for me there's only one winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I prefer Butchers...

Advertisement