Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti Artist Wanted !

Options
  • 22-02-2010 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

I got a friend in Kilkenny city looking to get a bedroom wall for a young boy done in graffiti, as he's in skate boarding etc.

Can someone PM me their details and i'll hook ye up.:)

Thanks,

Benny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

A lot of tattoo artists start out as graffiti artists first might be worth trying there first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Go and look at the mural upstairs in the Pumphouse, it's pretty good, am I sure you could find out who did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Yeah I'd second what fabbydabby said, check out the pumphouse and find out who did it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

It'd also depend on what kinda style you wanted tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

I was gonna mention the guy from the pumphouse too. I think he's French, I can't remember his name, he's in there regular enough. I've seen his portfolio and he's very good. If you ask in Pumphouse the manager or owner will be able to put you in contact with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Pretty sure it's jean baptiste - he works as a concept artist at the Cartoon Saloon. If you email the studio with what your looking for they will email the job out to their list of local artists they work with and then any interested artists will get back to you with an quote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭BennyBlanko

Thanks for all the leads.........really appreciate it.

Advertisement