Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dane Bowers has a bash at promoting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

LukerC wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/02/22/dane-bowers-cage-fight-sparks-riot-115875-22060678/

Apparently a riot broke out at the event, with about 100 topless lads squaring up to each other. Classic

In your FACE Mr. Bowers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭cletus

I see that Mr. Bowers is boyband/celebrity jungle famous, anybody know what his connections, if any, to mma is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

cletus wrote: »
    I see that Mr. Bowers is boyband/celebrity jungle famous, anybody know what his connections, if any, to mma is?

Both he and Alex Reid have shared the same ring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Taxipete29 wrote: »
    Both he and Alex Reid have shared the same ring

LOL very good!!! Bravo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭Marty Mc

What a load of ****e..

i was at the show and this is an exaggerated story..

at best it was a bus load of guys being rowdy and jumping up and down on a balcony which would have been much easier quelled if it hadnt have been for the m.c.

It got abit more ''suspect'' as the doormen tried to quieten the people at fault..
    But credit to the fighters that they were supporting..they went up there and the crowd left the building after some persuading..it was never a riot.

from what i could see, Dane Bowers was a cool guy chatting to all fighters and people alike..

why all the hate?

• Advertisement
Advertisement