Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect ICB report

Options
  • 22-02-2010 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all,

I recently applied for a car loan to AIB and was shocked to be turned down - reason I was told was my ICB report.
    I requested this from the ICB, but it only contained one small loan which I had payed back in 8 months in 2009 (2 late payments).
    I have had many telephone calls with ICB who have been very helpful and checked and double checked.
    It omitted my previous car loan (160 weekly repayments - final payment Dec09) and my mortgage which was guaranteed by my parents (3.5 years worth of repayments), both of which have always been payed on time. I am not in negative equity....

I have called my branch and they are going to ask head office to put my mortgage and previous car loan onto my ICB report.

Does anybody know how long this will take as I want to apply to other lenders?

Advertisement