Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vEC GRANT

• 22-02-2010 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey guys.
    just wondering does any1 know the dates the grant payment goes into our account>>?
    got my last 1 on the 21st of jan,todays the 22nd of feb & im worried,because iven payment yet :/ i missed the last 3 weeks and im worried its stopped because of that :( even though my attendance from sep to dec last year was fine! thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

It was due on the 19th so yeah you're a few days late, Ive never had any problems with mine so wouldnt really know who to contact about it but I'd imagine if you ask at the main reception they'll give you some info on your status

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭loca1

I got mines in my account on the 19th. Just ask at the main reception desk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 karenjordan

awh guys :( my mum got a list of dates from the mayo vec/or the college last november & they said the next date is the 25th but obv thats wrong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭loca1

Well mines is through Donegal vec so maybe that's why wait until Friday it always goes into my account on a Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

The different VEC's have different dates so I wouldnt be worried yet. You can still ask at reception though what impact missing classes is going to have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mayisuggest

check it out i missed the same time and they stopped it but i produced a doc cert so they fixed it

Advertisement