Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pedro Bessa in Cork for 1 week in March

• 22-02-2010 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Pedro Bessa Brazilian Jiujitsu 1st Degree black belt, will be in Cork City for 1 week , helping out with the training. From March 22nd to March 26th.

So if your around our area , feel free to drop in . All are welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭RoosterIllusion

Sounds good.

Will he be doing the no gi training too?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

He sure is !;)

He'll be here for the week. check out the schedule at www.bjjcork.com

Morning and evening training, starting with the NOGI session Monday evening, all the way through to Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 DavidODonoghue

ah the week before I get my easter holidays,thats me out for the morning sessions I'd say....unless a sick day is called :D

still have the evening sessions Dave .

Here's an interview which was taking with Pedro on his last visit to Cork .
    cudo's go to BrianT for setting up the interview and editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovhrO5bNJ3o

Hi folks,

Just a friendly reminder that Pedro Bessa is in cork this week ,starting today until Friday. Morning & evening sessions. All teams welcome.

n676265420_2538137_1762-11.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement