Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epic Beard Man - You Tube

• 22-02-2010 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Everyone seen it? Familiar with it? Google it if not.
    The man is a True American Hero.
    But......
    is he a racist?
    Now for my money 100% absolutely not. He was just an elderly man, picked on by young thugs, who defended himself
    But debate rages in America as white supremacists cling to him (against his stated will) and make a hero of him

what do we all think here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

First of all, the whole scene went on for far too long. Bus passengers should not have to listen to that sort of garbage. The driver should have made both men leave the bus before it ever came to blows. One thing I like about NYC bus drivers is that they don't tolerate any nosense. I've been on buses in other cities where it's complete chaos. SF was the worst, with the driver cowering in the front while half the passengers were acting up and making it a Hell trip.

I would be interested in hearing the begining of the fight. What exactly was said?

The Epic Beard Man may be 67 years-old, but he was hardly acting like a frail little old man. It sounded like he was giving it as good as he was getting it with the trash talking.

That said, the younger guy did follow him and he did throw the first punch. What did he expect? You can't punch someone, and then scream racisim when he fights back.

It's a shame this has been turned into a racial issue, when what it really is just about two men acting like uncivilized bozos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

the so called 'epic beard man' is abit of a ****ing tard

numerous times he was given the chacne to back down by the other lad and numerous times he goaded him on even more

not saying the other guy didnt deserve it but he isnt as innocent as people like to think

youtube hero dad beats up chav and you will see someone who should be applauded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,620 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

PeakOutput wrote: »
    the so called 'epic beard man' is abit of a ****ing tard
    :eek::eek::eek:

You cant say that anymore. Palin has eyes everywhere!

Advertisement