Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction site beside Merville

Options
  • 22-02-2010 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what they're building adjacent to Merville/behind Glenomena? It's going up pretty fast but I haven't heard anything regarding what it might be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 UCDCommuter

NIBRT, they're moving out of Engineering afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

That's helpful and confusing at the same time.

When are they gonna be freakin' finished? My window is opposite it, i prefered the nice football pitch to look at rather than the steal.....

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

I agree I much prefered the pitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

That's helpful and confusing at the same time.

When are they gonna be freakin' finished? My window is opposite it, i prefered the nice football pitch to look at rather than the steal.....

My windows beside it - I'm sick of being woken by construction almost every single morning at 7/8am.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Jonathan_UCD

Hotaru wrote: »
    My windows beside it - I'm sick of being woken by construction almost every single morning at 7/8am.

Reason to get stuck into your work! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Kournikova wrote: »
    I agree I much prefered the pitch.
    Me too. They work on Saturdays aswell...I needs sleeps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Hotaru wrote: »

Aww I wish I could be woken at 7/8 instead of 11/12 :(

Advertisement