Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Dev Web Apps exam 70-528

Options
  • 22-02-2010 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

HI,

Looking to get my first certification under my belt..Looking at doing the exam for Developing Web Applications using Visual Studio 2008.Is there anywhere I can get good sample questions(for free preferably)?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

70-528 is for .NET 2.0. Are you are looking for 70-562 which is the 3.5 version?

I have some links in my sig which have some reference materials from MSDN to help with your studies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Framework

Ginger wrote: »
    70-528 is for .NET 2.0. Are you are looking for 70-562 which is the 3.5 version?

I have some links in my sig which have some reference materials from MSDN to help with your studies

yes sorry version 3.5 so exam 70-562...Id like to think i have a fair grasp of asp.net development,but would like to run through some questions before i go take the exam..I will take a look at your links,thanks

Advertisement