Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a place to rent in Greystones

Options
  • 22-02-2010 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a house to rent in the greystones area, ideally a 2 - 3 bed house with a garden under E1000. A 2 bed with a conservatory or office would do also, unfurnished or sparsely furnished, reasonable condition, long term lease, rent allowance accepted, so only registered landlords! I am a single parent of one well behaved child. Greystones born and bred, perfect references, deposit in hand and ready to go! Anyone know of the place for us?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

There are plenty out there. I just got a place in Charlesland, 2 bedroom, for a considerable amount less that you stated.

I also know someone who got a nice 3 bedroom place in Redford for pretty much that amount.

I did a good bit of searching when I was looking and, as far as I could tell, daft.ie has pretty much all the properties around. I wouldn't be too worried about the prices being over €1000 either. In this climate, you would be surprised how much landlords are willing to come down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

thanks. I'm just searching every avenue!

Advertisement