Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FIFA 10 update for PS3 last night?

Options
  • 22-02-2010 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what was in the latest update? I have tried to google it but couldnt find anything of use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,375 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    Does anyone know what was in the latest update? I have tried to google it but couldnt find anything of use.

I downloaded updated World Cup kits for free, don't know if that's what you mean...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

There meant to take into account the January transfers too. Anyone know if this is free download for XBox and is it up tonight for XBox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

PomBear wrote: »
    There meant to take into account the January transfers too. Anyone know if this is free download for XBox and is it up tonight for XBox

As far as I could see it hadn't updated the squads. No Viera to man city anyway. I had to download it before I could open the game properly. The squad update wasn't available when I checked earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64624218&postcount=6

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/f...e-problem.html

This is just an update to prepare for Ultimate team. The real transfer update is "sometime" today. Its pretty bad that on the day of the update, they are unable to give any sort of time...

I'm not really bothered at all, but at the same time, don't they know themselves, or do they just not tell their PR/HR people anything? The way EA communicate anything with customers is a complete shambles as seen by the whole Ultimate Team thing last year.

Strangely enough my (initial)connection problems vanished after the update.

Im with NTL and before the update it could take any number of minutes to connect with someone, it was even something i grew accustomed too :D.... ever since the update though i've been connecting first go with nearly everyone

• Advertisement
Advertisement