Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACTORS NEEDED -Apply Within -

Options
  • 22-02-2010 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey Guys,

My Name is James Hickey, i am a first time director, and i am in need of Actors.

My project is a 3minute short film promoting drink awareness, im not going to go into the detail of it too much as it is going to be put forward for a competition with drinkaware.ie and i dont want to put my plot on the internet! :P

Basically i need the following actors:

2x late teen/early 20's males
    1x Mid 20's male of Afrian descent or similar.
    1x female Actor again late teens or early 20's

if you would be interested in doing it i would be eternally grateful, it is a student production so i cant offer payment but as i said it is being entered into the Drink2beaware competition. if it did well, it would be good for any actors CV.

The last production i was involved in was used in a national campaign by the USI.

If you even know someone who'd be interested that would be great, Shooting days are the 4th and the 11th of March, Location is yet to be secured.

PM me if your interested.

Thakns guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Daver2009

Id be up for this, i dont have much acting experience but im sure i could do it., when are you filming? get back to me

Advertisement