Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulation

• 22-02-2010 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi, can anyone give me ballpark figures on how much it would cost to insulate a 3 bed end terrace house, approx 92sqm. I'd be looking at the pumping method as opposed to anything else.

Thank you!

Kar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭embracingLife

kar_mba wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone give me ballpark figures on how much it would cost to insulate a 3 bed end terrace house, approx 92sqm. I'd be looking at the pumping method as opposed to anything else.

Thank you!

Kar

My house is about 15 sqm bigger and it was approx €2000-so yours maybe couple hundred euro less ?!

Also there are many different types of foam so ask what foam they use when they quote you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kar_mba

Will do! Thanks. As there are many different types of foam, is there one that would be better than the rest, or are they equally effective? This is all completely new to me, so there could be many more questions on the way!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭embracingLife

kar_mba wrote: »
    Will do! Thanks. As there are many different types of foam, is there one that would be better than the rest, or are they equally effective? This is all completely new to me, so there could be many more questions on the way!!

check out my post on another pumped insulation thread here as a person got a company to do their house and damp patches are appearing on walls and company won't come back to check it!

Also,PM me and I'll give you some useful info that I found out when researching the foam. :cool:

Advertisement