Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 10 qualfying league start date?

Options
  • 22-02-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

when is this seasons qualifying league starting? i had to make a new page due to the hacking thing and havent been on in a while

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Pretty soon.Im sure they will start a topic once they get settled into the new season

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

Soby wrote: »
    Pretty soon.Im sure they will start a topic once they get settled into the new season
    i cant thank with my new profile yet but consider it a thank you anyway ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Looking forward to this, would love to get involved.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Myself and Mr Moon will post a thread for qualifying once the current season has progressed a bit. Qualifying doesnt take as long to organise and run as the actual league season and we prefer qualifying ends around the same time as the season in play.

cant wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

looking forward to this as well

any sign of it soon?

Advertisement