Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 Week Blow Dry

Options
  • 22-02-2010 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Is Mizu the only hairdressers in Dundalk doing this does anyone know? Anyone had it done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What the heck is a 12 week blow dry?

:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭mattock

What the heck is a 10 week blow dry?

:confused::confused:
    Its two weeks short of a 12 week blow dry :D

Duncelt,

"Lucente" salon in Dunleer are also doing it, top-class salon.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Duncelt

:D:D:D ha ha - 12 week blow dry is a treatment you get and for 12 weeks after it your hair looks like its just been done in the hairdressers. You only have to blast the hairdryer on your hair and it'll look like its been done in hairdressers every day

http://www.tv3.ie/article.php?article_id=18237&locID=1.65.68.267.&pagename=xpose

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

I'd be interested in getting this done, can anyone vouch that it actually works, i.e will I have the same style fullness & "height" for 12 weeks that the hairdresser gives me?? am sceptical!

So far i've heard good reports.

Check this out http://rollercoaster.ie/boards/mc.asp?ID=653732&G=51&forumdb=4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭mattock

€180 it would want to work.

My hair is naturally straight but its also boring!! I'd like to get it done for the look that its just been done plus not having the hassle of spending time blow drying and straightening it. I'm going to try and get the mobile girl referred to in Rollercoaster link above. There's another girl who advertised herself on Rollercoaster (may be on a different link than the one I pasted in here). Her prices were 120-150 (including the shampoo & condition which is required) depending on the lenght and thickness of your hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Would there be some kind of setting lotion used..like what's used in perming? I'd say the chemicals would be harsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

If you want my opinion, the reason we are not all in a mental institute is because there are too many of us...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 tiffmister

Ann22 wrote: »
    Would there be some kind of setting lotion used..like what's used in perming? I'd say the chemicals would be harsh.
    my wife goes to the hairshop and they are doing whats called a blow in blow dry for just €15.00 a bargain i should think.

• Advertisement

As far as I know its a protein treatment that is set in your hair which leaves it silky and smooth

Advertisement