Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question!!!

• 22-02-2010 6:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Whats your ideal man?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Someone who respects and loves me :)

Edit: and one who can cook :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

Jeez that is a question!

TBH i think i have a million things to answer to this but the main one would be a man who respects me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Someone who respects and loves me :)

Edit: and one who can cook :D

Good to know for a relationship, but doesn't help with pulling a woman in the first place! I can cook though, if that's one thing I love doing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

I could write a book on my ideal man! So many things I'd list.

At the end of the day, somebody I can look forward to going home to and who looks forward to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

My boyfriend! :)

• Advertisement

Ah so djhunter are you looking for tips on how to "pull a woman"?

Just be yourself, make us laugh and you're on to a winner. Dont be too full on. Just talk TO her and not at her. Give her a compliment and dont over do the talking. Talk to her for a half an hour or for as long as you think nescessary. Ask for the number and text her the next day.....

If she likes you chances are after the half an hour or few minutes talking she will want to continue talking anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

z_topaz wrote: »
    My boyfriend! :)

My boyfriend too!! :D

He is my best friend that I can cook dinner with and go to bed with. :) Simples!

djhunter30 wrote: »
    Good to know for a relationship, but doesn't help with pulling a woman in the first place! I can cook though, if that's one thing I love doing!

Your question was Whats your ideal man - I answered you!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Sarah** wrote: »
    Ah so djhunter are you looking for tips on how to "pull a woman"?

Just be yourself, make us laugh and you're on to a winner. Dont be too full on. Just talk TO her and not at her. Give her a compliment and dont over do the talking. Talk to her for a half an hour or for as long as you think nescessary. Ask for the number and text her the next day.....

If she likes you chances are after the half an hour or few minutes talking she will want to continue talking anyway!

Half an hour talking and a few compliments and a number sounds alot easier than it actually is. Im a radio presenter so I can't see why it would be an issue with me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Must like animals :pac: can't imagine going out with someone that doesn't like my pussy cat.

As others have said someone that loves and respects me.

Has to not mind/tolerate my messiness. Maybe even clean up after me.

I think I would like someone that enjoys doing outdoors stuff but could sit still inside not doing much.

And of course someone that I love and respect.

• Advertisement

moocat wrote: »
    Must like animals :pac: can't imagine going out with someone that doesn't like my pussy cat.

As others have said someone that loves and respects me.

Has to not mind/tolerate my messiness. Maybe even clean up after me.

I think I would like someone that enjoys doing outdoors stuff but could sit still inside not doing much.

And of course someone that I love and respect.

Sounds like my idea woman! Likes it outside as much as she likes it inside and Im talking about your cat! :)

Being in Radio you should have the gift of the gab! I know it sounds easier then it is but honestly get out there and get talking! You will know by the eyes if she is interested! Goodluck djhunter!

I know only to well the eyes says it all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

The little things that make up a perfect man can't be learned - they just come about when you gel well.
    Like, I can roll over in the morning and say "brummsingosstf". Nobody else will know what I mean. Hell, I barely know what I mean. But my OH will instantly say - "babe, your earring is over there" and then snuggle into me.
    That's exactly what I wanted.
    You can do everything by the book, but you can't fake chemistry, and you certainly can't force that weird thing where your partner knows you better than you know yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

One who understands, loves and respects me :D

I love Football, GAA, UFC, Poker etc.. If a guy can accept that in me-i'll be very happy :D

MIN2511 wrote: »
    One who understands, loves and respects me :D

I love Football, GAA, UFC, Poker etc.. If a guy can accept that in me-i'll be very happy :D

Jaysus if I knew a woman who loves all that, I'd have hopped on her by now, or atleast tried!

Jaysus if I knew a woman who loves all that, I'd have hopped on her by now, or atleast tried!

I know loads of men who like the above and so do I, Im just not interested in them. Common interests are a good thing too :D

Have you your eye on someone?

Haven't got my eye on anyone unfortunately! I need to get out more and find someone!

Haven't got my eye on anyone unfortunately! I need to get out more and find someone!

Most Djs have the gift of the gab - get out at the weekend and see someone :D

Well I hope to head to Letterkenny, so lord knows what will happen! :D

• Advertisement

Well I hope to head to Letterkenny, so lord knows what will happen! :D

What part of the country are ya living?

Athlone. Some choice around these parts, I wouldn't mind an out of towner!

Oh ya, thanks for all the bits of information. It's a big help :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

but doesn't help with pulling a woman in the first place!

Says it all really.

This thread is so against the charter that I can't even verbalise how anti-the charter is is.

Locked. And the key thrown away.

Maple.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement