Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFIV up for a BAFTA

Options
  • 22-02-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭

Dunno if you guys have seen this but SFIV is up for a BAFTA for the video game of the year.

http://bit.ly/dyESY2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

Hurrah! Hope it gets it.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

For players who fondly remembered Street Fighter's halcyon arcade and 16bit days, it was like Ryo, Ken and co. had never left. Straight away they were all back to Ha'Dokening and Sonic Booming as combatants old and new, against the computer and friends alike

Why can't they get gamers to write these things? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

omfg:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Uncharted 2 will probably stroll slightly undeservedly away with it. Anyway I have Persona 4 and Demons Souls ahead of either game! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

We all know it will go some to uber hyped FPS adrenaline fest instead.:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I doubt MW2 will win it. Most sane people agree that the single player was uninspired and the multiplayer great but more like a map pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I doubt MW2 will win it. Most sane people agree that the single player was uninspired and the multiplayer great but more like a map pack.

By the fact it's based on votes it might if Fanboi-mania get's involved.

Ah! My own words of wisdom thrown straight back at me. 'Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public'.

Advertisement