Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just my PC or have things improved?

Options
  • 22-02-2010 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

not sure if heres the right place, but normally when i move my cursor over the title of a thread the white box with the first few lines appears, after a couple of seconds the box usually disappears, i always found this frustrating, especially if there is quiet few lines from the start of the thread there that i can't read in a couple of seconds, and then i would have to move the cursor over it again to get the white box up again.

but today the white box stays open. if it is something that youse are after changing i think its a pretty cool change. i reinstalled windows last night so im not sure if that has something to do with it or not.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Don't worry op there's an easy solution: Open the thread!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Most likely a browser update.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

If you use Firefox there's an add-on that keeps the text box open for as long as you mouse-over. Can't remember what it's called though... I have it on another laptop...

Advertisement