Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic warrior tattoos? Need designs? + its a cover up

• 22-02-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi and thanks for taking the time to read this post, ive currently got a small tribal tattoo on top of my left arm ive been dying to ge it covered up im thinking of a celtic warrior tattoo but am finding it hard to find designs for it, does anyone know were i might find some? or an artist i could get to design one for me?

Thanks again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Without trying to sound like a d!ck a tattoo studio is your best bet. Otherwise check bmezine.com or google image search. Best bet is to hit up a studio though and ask an artist to draw something up for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

OP, when you say tribal, Im thinkin its solid black, which means its gonna have to be covered WITH solid blac. Any chance of you posting a pic so we can see exactly what you have to work with?

Personally, I think this pic fuc.kin rocks, and would be great for covering a heavy black piece.. what with the heavy black areas and such.

celtic%20warrior.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

Can't imagine that ageing well though

I see where youre coming from, in all fairness, most tattoos done now a days wont, except the new school stuff.. which I hate, haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

OP, when you say tribal, Im thinkin its solid black, which means its gonna have to be covered WITH solid blac. Any chance of you posting a pic so we can see exactly what you have to work with?

Personally, I think this pic fuc.kin rocks, and would be great for covering a heavy black piece.. what with the heavy black areas and such.

celtic%20warrior.jpg

Yeh have to say im liking that one alrite would prob try incorporate some kind of background to it to if possible. thats the first tatto i got at 18 its about 10 centimetres long and 4 centimetres at its widest do you reckon that could cover it?

Whoa, no wonder you want it covered. Yeah man, just show the artist you go to and they'll place the darker parts of the tattoo over it, but remember the tattoo wont fully disappear. Others may not be able to see it, but you definitely will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Whoa, no wonder you want it covered. Yeah man, just show the artist you go to and they'll place the darker parts of the tattoo over it, but remember the tattoo wont fully disappear. Others may not be able to see it, but you definitely will.

Ha exactly theoother ones are very detailed so this thing just looks so out of place, nd its a poor tattoo call it a youhful error. Is there any place youd recommend to go to get it done?

Woyts, last I heard he was working Wildcat near Jervis :)

Advertisement