Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Nexus One

• 22-02-2010 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi all -

Not sure if this is the correct place to be posting this, but seeing as most folks here would actually know what a Nexus One looks like, I thought I'd ask if by chance anyone found a Nexus One in D2, Harcourt Street, Dublin on Saturday night (20th Feb).

Not so much the losing of the actual phone (Although it is extremely annoying), but the SD card had some stuff that I'd really prefer not to have gone forever! It's a non-retail version, so instead of the Google logo on the back it has the Android logo waving a QR-Code Flag.

Anyway, if anyone has any info, etc.

Thanks,

Stevo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You might be better off over in the Dublin City forum where you might get some locals.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=474

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Check with the guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Stevokenevo

Thanks for the advice, actually managed to get it back!
    Happy days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

do tell how?

congrats btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭smackyB

if you enable latitude on the phone, you can track where it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭marymc

HOW? How'd you get it back?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Yeah I gots to hear this! Through boards or did someone just get in touch when they found it???

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Stevokenevo

Nothing fancy, had Contact Owner app installed (doesn't work on HTC builds, unfortunately, so won't work on Hero, etc.) which gave my contact details.

The person had begun using it themselves but since it's a Google issued one I guess they thought it might be better to return it. Got a duplicate Sim card from Meteor, signed in with my details and all my contacts and apps were restored - +1 for the Cloud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Very fortunate turn of events. Unusual too given what a nice phone it is...

Advertisement