Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childsplay Creche Dublin 8- any feedback or info?

Options
  • 22-02-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to find a creche for my 9 month old. I'm considering Childsplay off Clanbrassil St D8. Does anyone have any feedback?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭meganj

If that's the big big yellow building in Blackpitts Dublin 8 then yes I can give you some feedback. I went there! I'm 22 now mind you but I was in Sheena O'Brien's earliest creche was I was a baby and then in Childsplay's after school program until I was about 12.

It was the most amazing place when I was there filled with wonderful people and wonderful facilities. Although obviously I haven't been there in about ten years my mother still recommends it to people and I still run into staff who knew me when I was little and they always recognize me and are very pleased to see me all grown up!

I had a wonderful time there, I couldn't imagine anywhere better to send your children :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nancymac

Thanks Megan! Very happy to hear good feedback. Sounds like you had a lovely childhood there!

Advertisement