Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thurles hurling match

Options
  • 22-02-2010 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

went to the tipp kilkenny match sat night......paid 30 euro on the gate (my girlfriend and I)...match was called off due to a frozen pitch( it was snowing). A gaa rep on the loud speaker said the match will be replayed....and anyone that turns up will be admitted free.....there would be no refunds because of this....i was a bit p!*sed off about it, but i said id probably go the next night it was on (thinking it would be a sat or sun night). turns out its on 2moro night and im working.....can i get my money back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

The GAA never give refunds of any sort, I know of a case where even though the game was cancelled they were still taken money at the gate. They just told them to come back for the rescheduled game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,664 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

cully81 wrote: »
    went to the tipp kilkenny match sat night......paid 30 euro on the gate (my girlfriend and I)...match was called off due to a frozen pitch( it was snowing). A gaa rep on the loud speaker said the match will be replayed....and anyone that turns up will be admitted free.....there would be no refunds because of this....i was a bit p!*sed off about it, but i said id probably go the next night it was on (thinking it would be a sat or sun night). turns out its on 2moro night and im working.....can i get my money back.

Did you pay cash at the gate or TicketMaster/Creditcard, if the later try them

Advertisement