Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kandoo Frog Soap - HELP...

Options
  • 22-02-2010 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy Kandoo frog soap. It's purple bottle with the pump dispenser shaped like a frogs head and it dispenses purple foam.
    A little friend of mine insists he won't wash with anything else, and I cannot locate it anywhere now. Have checked 6 or 7 Tesco/Supervalu/Dunnes in the Dublin area. anyone know a source for it? Thanks so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

It's a pamper's product, so might be worth contacting them @ http://www.pampers.ie/en_IE/home

free phone at- 0800-328-3281

Failing that, if you had an old bottle you could fill it with whatever liquid soap you had.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Thanks Welease. Yeah, the substitute soap is on the cards alright, but hopefully I can find it somewhere. Will follow up with pampers and see if anyone else on here knows someone who uses it and can find out what shop has some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

do it the old fashioned way with a flannel like a rasp and some nice red carbolic soap:) or failing that freephone pampers and they may be able to help, also if you got in touch with the manager in your local tescos or super value they may be able to do something for you or at least find a store which has stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

I assume this little friend is a child if so why are you pandering to them? You've made a good effort to find this soap, you can't find it so make them wash with something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Parenting forum - someone might have some tips there

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

dudara wrote: »
    Moved to Parenting forum - someone might have some tips there

dudara

My friends 6yo son absolutely loves the Imperial Leather Foamburst. And has a fondness for the purple one too!

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Imperial_Leather_Foamburst_Gel_Delight__70341

Can be found in most Boots stores and major supermarkets.

Advertisement