Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens suit deals in Cork or Dublin?

Options
  • 22-02-2010 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi All.

I need to buy 3 or 4 suits for a new job. Can anyone recommend a good place to pick some up id like to get a deal when im buying a few.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pelemcg

Not too far from Cork, there's a men's clothes shop in Newcastlewest, Co Limerick where he's selling everything at half price. Assuming it's to get some sort of business coming in the door. I bought three suits for 400 quid in total. Had to order them in which took three weeks, but the owner knows his stuff and they fit very well with a slight (free in my case) alteration. Top quality, the wife is very impressed. The shop website is http://tinyurl.com/y9gxz5c. Doesn't mention the half price but it was on last weekend and has been since December.

Advertisement