Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock/pre's Exam results 2010!!!! Post here

Options
  • 22-02-2010 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Examcraft

Mathamatics i only know so far and it was hard as hell. Very disappointed with the result as me and all my class failed :(

Mathamatics 34% ordinary level

Anyone else find maths for examcraft hard:confused:?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 hardcorev1bes

Yea i had OL maths examcraft today,much harder than i expected:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭elmoslattery

Yea i had OL maths examcraft today,much harder than i exp:)ected:confused:
    ha:eek:d examcraft ol paper 1 today.
    Much harder than past papers IMO:(:eek::D;):mad::):eek:

????????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭window_licker

I had DEB, i didnt study for it so obviously found it difficult, i only have two days of mocks left then its all over. Really realised that I actually had no study done, so if the mocks are really just a "scare tactic", they flippin work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭LL92

i'm doing higher maths, don't get the whole company thing though so don't know what company it was. didn't get the results yet. paper one was really easy and got everyone really positive about the second paper. paper 2 was very hard though and asked a lot of things that aren't even in the textbook. this wouldn't happen in the real thing i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

I had Examcraft OL paper one...Harder than expected
    I had project Maths paper 2 which was hilariously easy :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭LL92

just got french back so far (our teacher corrected it). got 90, but its prob my best subject so now my results are gonna go down from here. :o:p
    the rest are sent away so don't know when i'll get them back.

Advertisement