Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzfest 2010.....what the hell is going on?

• 22-02-2010 8:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what's going on with the Ozzfest?

Following on from previous years we usually find out about now what's happening, and Ozzy himself has promised on Ozzfest 2010, there's even a website dedicated to it....sort of....at this moment in time the most likely participants are Korn, Faith No More, TOOL, Alice In Chains, Osbourne himself, Down and perhaps Machine Head - most of these bands have yet to announce tour dates for the Summer (and would still be expected to tour in some capacity) and others are sceptically quiet on the subject

http://www.ozzfest.com/

Anyway, does anyone know of any European Ozzfest rumours, is that going to happen? I've been praying for a repeat of Ozzfest 2002 in Ireland since but to no avail....surely we will get something, right?

pod01.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Does anyone know what's going on with the Ozzfest?

Following on from previous years we usually find out about now what's happening, and Ozzy himself has promised on Ozzfest 2010, there's even a website dedicated to it....sort of....at this moment in time the most likely participants are Korn, Faith No More, TOOL, Alice In Chains, Osbourne himself, Down and perhaps Machine Head - most of these bands have yet to announce tour dates for the Summer (and would still be expected to tour in some capacity) and others are sceptically quiet on the subject

http://www.ozzfest.com/

Anyway, does anyone know of any European Ozzfest rumours, is that going to happen? I've been praying for a repeat of Ozzfest 2002 in Ireland since but to no avail....surely we will get something, right?

Don't count on it, since $harron got her hooks totally into him he's more American than British, hell, he didn't even show up in Ireland for the last Ozzfest, he was perfectly fine the day before when i saw him at Donington.

Ozzy and his Ozzfest can stay in the U.S as far as i'm concerned, they're welcome to his sell out ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭RayCon

Ozzy nowadays = Joke.

Last decent album was Ultimate Sin and the whole Osbournes TV show and suing Iommi over the use of the Black Sabbath name just exposes him as the little puppet on greedy Sharon's hand that he is. His Credibility is long gone ..............................

......... and 2 of his kids are a pair of pricks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,459 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

American one tba today.

Advertisement