Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheaper live

• 22-02-2010 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭

In case anyone is like me without a credit card and can't buy codesonline from ebay(etc) and don't wanna pay the 60e for xbox live, HMV are doing a 12 month for 45e (well they are in kk anyway)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Not terrible, better than €60 anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ftm2008

http://www.live-codes.com/ £32GBP emailed directly
    worked perfect for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

ftm2008 wrote: »
    http://www.live-codes.com/ £32GBP emailed directly
    worked perfect for me

You did read the very first post before clicking replay.

OP has no credit card or means to buy stuff online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I'm in the same boat, CC is maxed, anyone do it with laser?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Get a 3V card (lots of shops/supermarkets/petrol stations sell them) and use that to buy online.
    Live Codes are great - you'll have the code 2 mins after ordering it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Take a few weeks for the card to be delivered(waiting on one) Weren't waiting that long to renew!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

why do ya get a 3v card thats what i use.

livecodes.com is sold out of 12 months live.

i bought mine from http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

I ordered from cheapxboxlivecodes.com as well this week and its £6 cheaper than live-codes and delivery within 10 mins. Won't be using live-codes again :)

12 months xbox live for €30.35. Cant argue with that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Cant argue with that

it could be free like the PS3... sick of paying out every year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Another vote for cheapxboxlivecodes.com from me. I just used them get a 12 month code, took less than 10 minutes. Great service, I'm now up to date until April 2011 and automatic renewals are off! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭j14

alexlyons wrote: »
    it could be free like the PS3... sick of paying out every year

I've heard a rumour that PS3 wont be free for very long as Sony are thinking of charging for it in the very near future.

Just something I heard in passing a few weeks ago between to Game shop managers after their meeting with Head Office over the xmas.

Dont shoot the messenger and I'm not trolling.

I'm more than happy with LIVE even if it does cost a few € a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

I need to renew mine aswell. 30 euro isnt too bad I suppose. Mad to think some people paid nearly 240 euro in 4 years for online access (60euro in shops):eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

j14 wrote: »
    I've heard a rumour that PS3 wont be free for very long as Sony are thinking of charging for it in the very near future.

Just something I heard in passing a few weeks ago between to Game shop managers after their meeting with Head Office over the xmas.

Dont shoot the messenger and I'm not trolling.

I'm more than happy with LIVE even if it does cost a few € a month.
    Theyve been looking at premium services for ages but theyll be keeping actual playing online free.Theyre never giving up that bulletpoint.

Anyway, on topic I got mine from gamespointsnow.Ordered at about 4am and had it in minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

i just ordered some M$ points off that place here is hoping i get them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well it worked. I used cheaplivecodes site and got my 2100 poits about 15 mins later. And no need to have a phone line with them either, handy that.

Advertisement