Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyzone-Brother

Options
  • 22-02-2010 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hey all

Dont know if this is the right place to be putting this, but im just after being sent a link to amazon where they have 30 second samples from the new boyzone album, and i must admit im really impressed... had a feeling this album would be good, showing that they've matured into a man band,but this is even betetr than expected. just wondering what other people make of it? that song "Ruby" has hit written all over it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brother-Boyzone/dp/B00365EIIG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1266858419&sr=1-1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Avaya79

you're not working for their record company now are you?

haha i wish....more just bored doing college assignments...

sorry im actually shocked this hasnt got a greater response,boyzone,irelands first ever massively succesful boyband are releasing an album after 10 years and after losing one of their main singers.

Their song gave it all away has gone in today as number one on irish 1 itunes on first day of release. good sign.

If this was take that people on here would be blowing their load over it, calling it greater than acthung baby or something, but because its 4 or 5 uncool irish lads from a "boyband", people just ignore it totally.

These lads, no matter what music you like or how "cool" ya think you are, have undeniably played a massive massive part in putting ireland on the map, in both music and popularity.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jaysus calm down Ronan

• Advertisement

haha:) so did ya listen to the clips or just decide to try nd be a funny man?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'm sorry, but you've made 5 posts, every one of them promoting Boyzone... I think you'll find the lack of response is most likely down to people considering you a shill and more likely that nobody cares about Boyzone anymore, people find it tricky to muster up enough energy to care about Westlife.

It can be argued that Boyzone put Ireland on the map for all the wrong reasons, the island of quality rock turns into Louis' island o' manufactured boybands.

And if we're talking Boyzone vs Take That, I think you'll find it's more down to Boyzone doing a lot of very safe ballads and covers whereas Take That were/are always willing to experiment (albeit by drawing influence from less mainstream sources)

a shill? i had to google that word to see what it was so i can safely say that im not. yea i am a boyzone fan, was just curious as to what other people thought

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I like Boyzone, but I don't like your aggressive fandom.

I still think you're Ronan Keating btw

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

I'm Ronan Keating!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

No I'm Ronan Keating!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I'm Ronan Keating ....and so is my wife.

*hides from non-monty python fans

no no you two are quiet clearly retards!

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    no no you two are quiet clearly retards!
    Retards that don't say much?

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    no no you two are quite clearly retards!

opps my bad

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

This thread > Boyzone's music output.

And i'm the real Ronan. Howya!!

Faaaiiirrrplay!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

C'monnnn Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

You're all a bunch of silly's..

Regards,

Rhoonan!